Anthony Morris Scholarship is intended for gifted students to join the Concord College in the Sixth Form (at ages that vary from 16 to 17) to study for their A Levels before entering a UK university. Application process is ongoing.
In order to apply for an Anthony Morris Scholarship, the candidate must first apply for a Sixth Form boarding place following the normal admissions process. Application process will involve means testing of family resources and income to ensure that the scholarships are awarded to those with most need.
Candidates who complete the first stage of the application process will be invited for interview – a Skype interview and in-country interview will be required.
NB Where possible, applications for the Anthony Morris Scholarship should be completed 14 months prior to the applicant’s chosen entry date.
In order to apply, the candidate must submit the following documentation to the Admissions Secretary:
- A personal statement describing the applicant’s objectives, career/university aspirations, extra-curricular activities and their level of community involvement
- Reference letter from the current school Principal/Head Teacher
- Evidence of academic potential
- Certified copies of certificates and transcript
- A recent passport sized photograph
Read more here.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.