The Advanced Program was developed for professionals coming from the European Neighbourhood Policy Countries, Central Asia and the Western Balkans. Over a period of 12 week, it provides a comprehensive training on the legal, economic and political functioning of the European Union (EU). In addition, the Program includes a week-long study visit to Brussels and Luxembourg for in-person meetings in the European Parliament, European Commission, EEAS, Court of Justice of the EU and other EU institutions. The deadline is on January 29, 2019.
The program is designed for professionals from public administration, NGOs and academia with at least 2 years of professional experience. The program includes mandatory courses in law, trade, accounting and elective courses in project management, international relations and diplomacy, taxation, etc.
The program is free of charge. The covered costs include:
- Study process and materials
- Travel to and from Riga, including insurance
- Accommodation in Riga
- Travel to and from Brussels and Luxembourg, including insurance
- Accommodation in Brussels and Luxembourg
- Daily subsistence for everyday needs
The following documents have to be submitted in the online system to apply:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Description of present job function
- Motivation letter
- Copies of university diplomas
- Recommendation letter from current employer
- Confirmation of the ability to undertake studies in English
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Kyrgystan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.