Recent PhD recipients and doctoral candidates in the social sciences or law are invited to apply for the Academy Scholars Programme. Scholars will be appointed for a two-year, in-residence, postdoctoral fellowship in the Cambridge/Boston area. Fellows will receive an annual stipend of up to $70,000. The deadline is on Friday 1st October 2021.
The Academy Scholars Programme identifies and supports outstanding scholars at the start of their careers whose work combines disciplinary excellence in the social sciences or law with a command of the language and history or culture of countries or regions outside of the United States or Canada.
Postdoctoral Academy Scholars will receive an annual stipend of $70,000. If selected before earning the PhD, the Scholars will receive an annual stipend of $35,000 until awarded the PhD.
This stipend is supplemented by funding for conference and research travel, research assistants, and health insurance coverage.
Some teaching is permitted but not required. Applications are welcome from qualified persons without regard to nationality, gender, or race.
The deadline is on Friday 1st October 2021.
- Cover letter which succinctly states the applicant’s academic field, country or region of specialization, and proposed research topic.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) or resumé; including list of publications.
- Research proposal (2500 word maximum); including intellectual objectives and planned methodological and disciplinary work.
- A copy of your PhD program transcript.
- Three letters of recommendation.
Find out more now.
Another great opportunity right here:
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.