The main theme of the summit is “Education for multicultural world: Challenges and Opportunities”. The event will be filled with informative presentations, the latest in research, exciting displays at the IYES Marketplace and Expo and lots of networking opportunities for members and guests to reconnect with educators, researchers, youth leaders and industry colleagues.
The event is open to:
- Researchers, students
- Youth leaders, volunteers and social activist from any country
- GO, NGOs and NPOs representative(s)
- Representatives of Youth organization, club, society, foundation and association
- International, national or state youth councils
- Relevant government agencies, ministries, development organizations
Deadline to apply is March 30th.
Registration fee is USD 200 and is inclusive of program materials and meals for the duration summit. For every group of five from one institution, the 6th delegate is free paying the registration fee until deadline. After the deadline, there will be no group discounts. Airfare shall be shouldered by the participants or by their agency/institution.