ASEFSU22 will be conducted under the theme “Sustainable Tourism: Youth Driving Green Growth” and will consist of a mix of practical team exercises, lectures, and group research. As a participant, you will be able to learn about sustainable tourism and green economics through a local “Innovathon” and Challenge Hub.
ASEFSU will focus on the three Dimensions of Sustainable Development:
- Economic, including sustainable transport, youth employment, and sustainable consumption and production.
- Social, including cultural heritage, inclusion, and interactions with locals
- Environmental, including water and waste management, renewable energy, and technology.
The program will consist of four weeks of preparatory online work, two weeks of “Interdisciplinary Innovathon” in Croatia and Slovenia, and four weeks of online post-project activities.
There is no registration or participation fee. The organisers will cover accommodation and meals for the duration of the conference, plus a travel subsidy from your country of residence to the starting point and back.
- Citizens of any of the 51 Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) Partner countries are eligible to participate;
- Applicants should be students, entrepreneurs, academics and professionals – all between the ages of 18 and 30;
- Strong command of English (verbal and written) is required to take part in the event.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.