The John Innes Centre/Rudjer Bošković Summer School in Applied Molecular Microbiology will take place in Dubrovnik, Croatia from 5-12 September 2020. The deadline is 14 February 2020.
Apply for Summer School in Molecular Microbiology
Introduction into the Summer School in Molecular Microbiology: The 2020 course is likely to cover the following areas:
- Isolation and screening of metabolite-producing microorganisms
- Diversity of specialised metabolite producers
- Purification and characterisation of microbial natural products
- Natural product biosynthesis
- Natural products in microbial communities and cell-cell interactions
- Natural products in symbioses with higher organisms
- Ecology and evolution of natural product biosynthetic gene clusters
Regulation of natural product biosynthesis, including intra- and extracellular signaling
Scientists from less developed countries, and other applicants subject to financial constraints, may apply for a grant from the Summer School organisation. To apply, please attach a letter to your application making a case for financial assistance.
- The summer school is intended primarily for scientists at postgraduate and early postdoctoral level. Along with the application, candidates need to provide a personal statement covering their academic focus and reasoning behind their interest in participation.
Read more here.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.