Youth Time is seeking a media professional to take on a position of a manager for an international digital magazine published by the movement and its social media channels. This position also requires high engagement in other projects maintained by Youth Time.
- Plan out and coordinate content of the magazine;
- Daily work with copywriters, designers and web developers to create content and maintain regular updates;
- Organize and maintain audience outreach through social media;
- Use social media tools to track audience interests, tailoring site content to specific niche;
- Create and manage media activities related to Youth Time movement in general, specifically, take over all media activities related to organizing and planning international events according to plan events for the year;
- Position requires full responsibility for creation, promotion and supervision of application calls for organized events;
- Involvement in selection process of the journalists for events;
- Correspondence and full supervision of selected journalists including sending out tickets, information about the event, program, hotel information, etc.
- Supervise journalists, photographer and a video team during events;
- Create press releases, email and social media campaigns for events;
- Organize and manage press-conferences and press meetings.
Assume full responsibility for the online presence of the movement.
- A native level of English;
- Eligible to work in the EU;
- Available to work in Prague, Czech Republic;
- Relevant university degree;
- Highly experienced in digital media and social networks (minimum 2 years of experience);
- Understanding of interests of young people across different countries;
- Familiar with international multimedia environment and agenda;
- International experience;
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
Please send your CV, motiovation and recommendation letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.